Narrative writing instruction just got a little easier with this how-to reference page that includes information about why narratives are written, the types of narrative writing, and the structure of a narrative.
31 Views 47 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Laminate the reference page, or place in a plastic sheet protector, to keep the information safe and easy to access for continued use throughout the school year and beyond
- Use this sheet as a starting point to guide narrative instruction; add more information to complete your individual requirements
- Make copies and pass them out before, or the day narrative writing instruction is planned
- The handout is neatly organized and easy to read
- The reference sheet is comprehensive yet fits on one page making for less paper waste