Do you have a stack of narrative writing papers that need to be graded? Use this four point rubric that looks at the author's topic, body, conclusion, vocabulary, organization, and grammar.
11 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review the rubric's scoring and criteria to familiarize scholars with what is expected of them
- Give each learner a copy of the rubric, and display one in the classroom, so class members can reference the criteria at anytime during the writing process
- Preview the rubric's grading scale and criteria to confirm that it matches your writing instruction and preferences
- Copies are required, one for each paper being graded
- The rubric includes the basic structure of narrative writing with details describing each one
- The rubric does not have space to write a brief explantion or overall throughts and suggestions about the paper