Do you have a stack of narrative writing papers that need to be graded? Use this four point rubric that looks at the author's topic, body, conclusion, vocabulary, organization, and grammar.
15 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review the rubric's scoring and criteria to familiarize scholars with what is expected of them
- Give each learner a copy of the rubric, and display one in the classroom, so class members can reference the criteria at anytime during the writing process
- Preview the rubric's grading scale and criteria to confirm that it matches your writing instruction and preferences
- Copies are required, one for each paper being graded
- The rubric includes the basic structure of narrative writing with details describing each one
- The rubric does not have space to write a brief explantion or overall throughts and suggestions about the paper