This Natural Laboratories lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The Great Bay Reserve encompasses 10,235 acres including over 7,000 acres of open water and wetlands. Scholars learn about the importance of estuaries through research into a specific reserve. They focus on the habitats, pollution, nutrients, and indicator species.
- Add additional time for research at home or in a computer lab
- Share more photographs of the Great Bay Reserve
- Save on printing by allowing pupils to read online if Internet access is available
- Offers two extension ideas for those wishing to learn more
- Includes many excellent resources for additional research