Reinforce the concept of balance and imbalance within nature with the help of five activities and center rotations. Activities require scholars to read, complete graphic organizers, take part in hands-on learning opportunities, and conduct a research presentation. Center rotations inspire thought and get class members up and moving through physical activity, chart making, and learning games.
- Send a letter home to inform families about the upcoming lesson and invite volunteers to help with center rotations
- Create a packet consisting of each activity's handouts for quick reference while working
- Brainstorm ideas of how we can influence the environment for the better
- Each activity requires a variety of materials and literature books
- Notes are provided to offer tips and recommendations for easy implementation
- The lesson plan is written clearly and in detail
- The range of activities enhances learner engagement