Why Lesson Planet?
Lead your class through John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men with a comprehensive guide. The resource starts out with an anticipation guide and includes a background study guide, vocabulary section with practice, novel guide, and several graphic organizers. The background is separated by topic and the novel guide is organized by chapter. Class members will build a deep understanding of the book with the activities included here.
- Covers plot, vocabulary, context, setting, characterization, and more
- Vocabulary practice challenges learners to demonstrate understanding of several forms of each word
- Requires pupils to go back into the text for specific examples
- Includes questions and vocabulary for every chapter that are clearly split up into sections that could be assigned as class work or homework
- Document is a PDF file, so you cannot easily edit the content
- The background section seems to go along with another document or set of documents; you will need to improvise and possibly require Internet research in order to use that section of the guide
- Graphic Organizer