This Olympic Games Acrostic worksheet also includes:
Start by brainstorming words that come to mind when talking about the Olympics. Sport events, specific athletes, and current location of the games are just a few ideas. From here, class members complete an acrostic poem from the word Olympics. In order to enhance the learning experience, have pupils use the Internet to find out more information on the Olympics.
- Use the lined version for pupils that need extra support in keeping their writing straight
- Incorporate into a lesson on the Olympic Games, or showcase the poems on a bulletin board
- Applicable to winter and summer Olympic Games in the past, present, and future
- Comes with a lined version
- Includes a graphic
- Does not provide directions