The values of the Olympics are an important part of the games that help create a community of respect and competition. Class members read a circle chart that displays the values of the Olympic Games, and then they respond to questions while referring directly to the wheel.
- Have learners write about a time in which they incorporated any of the values into sports or another situation
- Does not come with an answer key
- Promotes values that are transferrable to everyday life
- Includes four short answer questions, along with a bonus question
- The sheet is too simple by itself