This Opportunity Cost lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Would you rather eat a peanut butter cup or a Milky Way bar? Would you rather listen to rap or rock music today? These are a few of the questions your learners will approach as they consider the concept of opportunity cost, and before delving into the world of investments and compounded interest.
- Consider incorporating the information on compound interest after a lesson on savings and investments
- Transition from learning about opportunity cost to compound interest is a bit rough, and you may want to consider easing the progression with supplemental material or teaching these concepts separately
- Documents are well formatted
- Includes references to modern-day popular culture, which will help to engage learners in content