This Order of Operations Bingo lesson plan also includes:
Bingo! Scholars play a bingo game to reinforce the order of operations. Instead of calling out numbers, instructors should write out expressions to simplify and evaluate.
23 Views 81 Downloads
- Consider having pupils create their own expressions for the bingo game
- Learners should have experience with order of operations
- Individuals must be able to evaluate numerical expressions
- Provides options for assessment and extension
- Includes a printable handout with expressions to cut out