Four airliners were hijacked on 9/11. Who were the people flying on those planes? As part of a study of the events of 9/11, high schoolers research and create biographies for four of these people found in extraordinary situations.
1 Collection 21 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Prepare yourself and the class for the research project with a discussion of what class members know about the events and any connections they may have to the events of 9/11
- Investigate support services available on campus and in the community
- The resource assumes protocols have been established for the safe, respectful discussion of highly charged and emotional issues
- The packet includes links to the NY Times "Profiles of Grief" articles and the 9/11 Memorial Organization
- Neither a detailed assignment sheet nor a rubric for the biographies is included