How can a triangle help expand binomials? Young mathematicians watch as (x + y)^n is expanded for small values of n to discover patterns in coefficients to develop Pascal's triangle. The problem video then connects Pascal's triangle to combinations.
- Use the video to introduce binomial coefficients
- Learners should be familiar with combinations
- Note that the problem video repeats a lot of the information in the concept video
- Video includes concise explanations
- Problem video is missing its transcript