This Paying for Your Wheels lesson plan also includes:
A car payment is the least of your worries when owning a car. Scholars consider the different costs of owning a car and how to minimize those costs. Using graphing calculators, they analyze data by finding the curve of best fit.
24 Views 20 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Brainstorm with your classes the costs associated with owning a car
- Have pupils build different equations to model the data; discuss the accuracy of each
- Requires a graphing calculator
- Provides a detailed teacher guide to aid in planning the lesson
- Includes idea for assessment