Scholars plan out a personal narrative using a graphic organizer. They work on highlighting a story's setting, characters, feelings, details, the beginning, ending, and a hook.
43 Views 44 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Demonstrate how to complete the worksheet using a story read aloud; fill in the worksheet's sections with the story's information
- Instruct pupils to share their completed graphic organizers with classmates for feedback
- Direct class members to attach the page to their interactive writing notebook or binder for easy reference while they move forward in the writing process
- Learners should be familiar with story elements
- Pictures prompt learners what to write in addition to written directions
- The overall look is engaging and easy to follow