Begin the writing process with a versatile graphic organizer. The instructional tool highlights a personal narrative's main event, setting, characters, beginning, details, and end.
103 Views 102 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Attach the graphic organizer to interactive writing notebooks or binders and begin the writing process in the following pages so no material becomes misplaced
- Use the graphic organizer to analyze a narrative story
- Invite learners to share their story outline with the class or a peer, and gain feedback on how to strengthen their content
- The worksheet assumes pupils are familiar with the story elements
- Enhances engagement with a film strip design
- Space is limited to write in some sections of the graphic organzier