How do the psychoanalytic theories of Sigmund Freud compare to those of Alfred Adler and Carl Jung? And what about the learning theories of B.F. Skinner and Albert Bandura? Or the humanistic theories of Abraham Maslow and Carl Rogers? Psychology students can use this note-taking worksheet to keep their theories straight.
- Consider reformatting the worksheet and using a Venn diagram instead of a matrix graphic organizer format
- Edit the worksheet to remove spelling errors and class-specific information
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The worksheet encourages readers to keep track of the psychologists' theories
- Beware the glaring spelling error in the heading (Theries)
- Venn diagrams would prove to be a better graphic organizer format for the note-taking sheet because they would show how the theories are similar and how they differ