This Philoso-Tea Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What philosophies and ideas helped to shape the foundation of the United States government? Here is an engaging role-playing activity where your young historians will have the opportunity to take on the persona of a famous philosopher and discuss their views on politics, society, and law, as well as through research and discussion gain a better understanding of how these individuals impacted the development of the United States government.
- Engaging, interactive activity
- Accesses various styles of learning by including writing, research, and discussion/performance activities
- Instructor will need to design grading criteria and/or rubric
- Incorporate some initial questions that may be asked during the discussion to help guide learners in their research