When did the chemical change occur? Learners explore the differences between the physical and the chemical as part of the Chemistry PowerPoints series. They differentiate between extensive versus intensive properties, physical versus chemical properties, and physical and chemical changes. They also look at a variety of examples and identify their categories.
- Modify the PowerPoint to block out correct answers and have learners answer on their own before revealing answers
- Have learners observe and identify other physical and chemical changes in stations around the classroom
- Presentations work together or as standalone resources
- Chapters/pages refer to the textbook Holt Modern Chemistry © 2002 Texas Edition
- Offers many examples for practice
- Content is well-organized
- Contains no images to engage learners