This Plan a Narrative by Constructing an Outline video also includes:
The endings to some stories just aren't satisfying. Case in point - "The Monkey's Paw." Here's a series of videos that uses Jacob's short horror story to show viewers how to craft an alternative ending that remains true to the author's style and theme. This, the second video in the series, focuses on the second step in the writing process, constructing an outline for the intended narrative.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Begins with a review of the assignment
- Reviews the progress made in the previous video
- Steps in the process clearly delineated
- No suggestions for guided or individual practice