Plan to use the activities on planning studies and experiments. A curriculum module for AP® Statistics gives instructors some useful information on how to conduct studies, sample surveys, and experiments. It also has some ideas for possible activities to use in classroom settings.
- Use the resource to help plan a unit on studies and surveys
- Design a professional development session for statistics teachers using the module
- Pupils should be familiar with sampling
- Includes calculator codes for programs
- Provides sample data to use with activities