Being prepared for any type of situation is key to being ahead of the game. Class members create a plan for their families in case of any unexpected emergencies. With checklists, guidelines, and posters, learners become aware, and make others aware, of the importance of being prepared for any kind of emergency.
- Create a classroom emergency preparedness kit
- Bring in example items that would go in a specific emergency kit to use
- A variety of materials are required to implement the lesson in the classroom
- Promotes awareness for preparedness
- The emergency kit link is broken