Your learners will have the opportunity to research the ins and outs of plate tectonic boundaries by way of answering questions, sketching, defining, and providing a real-world example of convergent, divergent, and transform boundaries.
67 Views 57 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Construct a research project using this worksheet as a guide to finding information
- Research information needed using technological devices, classroom textbooks, or visit the school or local library
- Extend learning by providing an opportunity to build a physical representation of all or one of the plate boundaries
- Scholars will need access to plate tectonic boundary information
- Copies are required
- The table is designed clearly for organization purposes and easy reading