This Playing the Product Game—The Product Game lesson plan also includes:
Explore multiplication and factors in a competitive environment! The product game asks learners to identify factors of products to place their chips. The first person to place four in a row is the winner. This is the first in a four-part series of lesson.
- Make copies of the game board and laminate for future use
- Play several games against the class to ensure group understanding of the rules
- Requires fluency with multiplication and division
- Provides all necessary handouts and materials
- Includes reflection questions for teachers and students