This Polymers presentation also includes:
A pirate's favorite amino acid is Arrrrginine! Presentation begins with the difference between a monomer and a polymer. Then it applies that to carbohydrates and proteins and ends with DNA and plastics. Presentation is the last in a five-part series.
- Bring in a variety of plastics to look at the recycling symbol and compare the numbers inside
- Requires prior knowledge of carbohydrates, protein, dna, and plastic
- Lesson best fits after bonding
- Provides presentation in three different formats — great for any classroom
- Includes graphics pupils easily understand to help convey the concept
- Does not include a script or notes for instructors to reference during the lesson