This Population Management lesson plan also includes:
Cattle and wildlife can share the same space but not without careful planning. Learners explore the needs of both cattle and wildlife and study management plans that meet the needs of both. Ultimately, scholars evaluate population management plans for effectiveness.
- Invite a farmer to speak about the needs of cattle herds
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to record information during and after each video
- Requires laptops with Internet access for each learner
- Provides background information important to the lesson
- Includes a detailed teacher guide with questioning suggestions