This Portfolio Assignment activity & project also includes:
Wrap up Spanish I with a comprehensive portfolio. The assignment page lists clear requirements for the portfolio as well as a combination checklist and grading page.
261 Views 179 Downloads
- You may not want to use the third page of the resource, since it includes specific due dates and teacher requirements
- If this isn't quite what your Spanish I students have learned, use this as a guide as you put together your own portfolio requirements; it will get you off to a good start, at the very least
- Covers numbers, colors, the calendar, present tense verbs, adjectives, family, the body, food, Spanish-speaking countries, questions, and culture
- The requirements for each portfolio entry are very clear
- One page includes due dates that you cannot edit unless you use whiteout and a black pen