This Postulates and Proofs: Let's take it to the courtroom! lesson plan also includes:
Order in the court! Turn your geometry classroom into a courtroom and have your pupils defend their proofs. A fun and educational lesson plan allows both individual and group work with geometric proofs and group presentations in a court of their peers.
- Create an interdisciplinary lesson with social studies when designing the mock trial
- Materials are needed for students to create presentations: chart paper, markers, laptop, computer software, etc.
- Provides two time schedules for the lesson, depending on the length of your periods, but you could adapt the time based on your needs
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Keys and rubric provided
- A great way to get your class involved in an engaging math activity
- Provides all necessary documents for the lesson, including introductory videos and group handouts