Get an idea of what your pupils already know by using one or more of these ideas to stage informal pre-assessments in any class. The resource provides three different strategies and describes how to implement each one.
120 Views 82 Downloads
- Use the third strategy before the beginning of a new unit of study; it allows for the most information to be shared
- You can also use the first two strategies easily for checking understanding
- This is a teacher reference material, and not meant for student use
- All three strategies can be done very quickly
- These would work for any subject matter