This Predicting Your Financial Future lesson plan also includes:
How can you make your money grow? Your classes analyze savings account data to create the compound interest formula. They then explore the effects of compound interest on short-term versus long-term investments.
4 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate during a unit on exponential functions
- Extend the activity to include a similar analysis of the continual compounding interest formula
- Expects a solid understanding of exponential expressions
- Includes all necessary answer keys and solution guides
- Relates a mathematical concept to a topic that pupils can relate to