This Prelude to the Revolutionary War handout & reference also includes:
Work on analyzing primary source documents and informational text with a set of reference material about the American Revolution. Middle schoolers read about the precursors and significant events of the Revolutionary War, and demonstrate their understanding with five activities.
- Encourage learners to conduct additional research on any topic addressed in the lesson
- Augment your history unit on the Revolutionary War, or in a language arts class set at the same time period
- Primary source documents are in color; printing in black and white may blur them even more
- Primary source documents would be helpful and applicable for any US history lesson
- Comes with worksheets and procedures for each activity