What are you worried about today? What are you tired of doing? Review gerunds in language arts class with a series of questions designed to get learners thinking about progressive verbs used as nouns.
6 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the questions as daily warm-up prompts to reinforce the concept of gerunds
- Brainstorm additional questions that would result in gerunds as responses
- Most helpful as a review for gerunds, not an introduction
- Designed for students in Canada; however, the Word document is editable to adapt to classrooms in any country
- Each question leads the responder to naturally provide a gerund
- Instructions are straightforward and easy to follow