This Primaries and Caucuses — How do Parties Choose a Candidate? lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
How are the Democratic and Republican candidates for the US presidential election chosen? Help future voters understand this process with a plan that investigates the nominating process as well as the primary season.
4 Views 7 Downloads
- Update the materials using links to the most recent election
- The information, drawn from the 2012 election, is dated; however, the process described by the materials has changed little.
- The six-page resource includes a step-by-step procedure, handouts, worksheets, and links to related resources
- The material is dated and lacking in specifics