This Primary Source Letters handout & reference also includes:
Learners analyze three primary source letters from 1939, each detailing the use of tobacco stringing. After thorough investigation, pupils take part in a grand conversation about the letters' purpose, accuracy, and relevance to the topic, and relate persuasion techniques from the time to those we use today.
- Make a packet consisting of the lesson's handouts for easy reference
- Post discussion quetions on a classroom blog
- The lesson was designed as part of a series of lessons within a tobacco bag stringing project.
- A large amount of copies are required
- The lesson plan is brief and to the point
- Many of the materials needed are hyperlinked on the website
- Some components of the lesson are difficult to locate through the website
- Contains typos