This Primary Sources: The Constitution of the United States of America worksheet also includes:
The most important part of the United States Constitution isn't the way it's written, but the ideas and ideals it upholds. Find versions of the Constitution written for elementary learners, middle schoolers, and high schoolers, complete with comprehension questions.
- Incorporate into a lesson on the American Revolution or the articles of the Constitution
- Pass out different versions of the article to members of your class whose reading levels vary
- The main passage is an 570L reading level and intended for 5th graders; versions for older or younger learners are attached and available at the publisher's website
- Provides differentiated skill levels as well as versions in Spanish
- Great for both language arts and social studies