Wrap up a story writing assignment with a quick check. Learners can spend some time looking over their work for the five points listed on this page. There are two checklists on the page.
58 Views 61 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Work through the lists as a class, spending some time on each item on the list by modeling how you would check your own work
- Since this is a generic checklist, you could use it with any number of creative or narrative writing assignments
- As the resource says, you could laminate the checklists and have kids use dry erase markers for repeated use
- This is a very basic checklist, and your learners will need to know what each of the items on the list are before proceeding
- Covers the main necessary parts of a narrative or creative story: beginning, middle, end, main idea, organization, conclusion, and sentence variety