What does your class know about the rain forest? After reading the provided sample essay, class members compose their own essays on the rain forests. They must use evidence to support their claims.
21 Views 26 Downloads
- Create or find an outline or graphic organizer to help your learners organize their ideas and evidence when preparing to write
- Spend some time researching the rain forest in the library or computer lab
- Use this writing prompts after studying the rain forest in class; pupils can use their new knowledge to form opinions and compose essays
- While there is a prompt and sample essay provided, pupils will likely need a good amount of additional support in order to put together their essays
- This is an important topic for students to consider
- There is a typo in the first paragraph of the sample essay