This Prove Rhombus Diagonals Bisect Angles assessment also includes:
What do congruent triangles have to do with diagonals of a rhombus? Given a rhombus, pupils develop a proof showing that a diagonal bisects opposite angles. The learners use what they know about congruent triangles to create the geometric proof.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have groups develop proofs of other relationships involving the diagonals of a rhombus
- Challenge individuals to prove the converse
- The class should know how to prove two triangles are congruent
- Contains examples of work that illustrates misconceptions
- Provides suggested instructional strategies for struggling students