This Proving Parallelogram Side Congruence assessment also includes:
Let an informative resource on side congruence be on your side. Pupils prove that a given parallelogram has congruent sides with a two-column proof. They must apply triangle congruence, angle relationships, and properties of congruence to accomplish the proof.
- Use the worksheet as part of a quiz
- Note that the proof may vary depending on theorems that learners know
- Individuals should be aware of the triangle congruence criteria
- Includes some instructional implications for each listed misconception
- Printing the PDF rubric at regular size results in parts that are too small to read
- Resource contains only one problem