This Pumpkins Are Popping up Everywhere! worksheet also includes:
Answer who, what, when, and why with an informative worksheet focusing on the life of a pumpkin. Scholars read and answer questions—including multiple choice and short answer—in response to a passage about the growth of a pumpkin seed into a big, ripe, orange pumpkin ready for carving.
- Enlarge picture examples and display them on a science or Halloween-themed bulletin board
- Plant a pumpkin in your classroom or school garden to observe its growth
- Visit the school library or schedule time on mobile learning devices to find additional information about pumpkins
- Requires copies
- Uses real-life photographs as examples
- Dotted lines support early writers