Make sure your class is up to snuff when it comes to punctuation. They can use these cards to practice identifying the purpose of each punctuation mark.
197 Views 160 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Cut out and laminate the cards to keep them in nice shape
- Have pupils play games of memory
- Use these as flashcards; learners can make double-sided cards or use them as they are
- The resource includes duplicate cards for punctuation marks that have more than one specific use; for example, a comma can separate items in a list and be used before a conjunction
- Includes cards for plenty of punctuation marks and their main uses