Find out how much your class knows about expressing time in Spanish with a quick worksheet. The two parts of the worksheet require pupils to write the time out in words for 10 given numbers and write the time out in numbers for 10 given phrases. Class members will need to know how to express many different times of the day in order to successfully complete the worksheet.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Could be used for in-class or at-home practice
- Covers half hours, quarter hours, midnight, and other special situations
- Fairly basic; does not include any instruction, only exercises
- Answer key is not provided