Gauge how well your classes understand reaction rates. A nine-question online quiz gives learners the opportunity to show what they remember from the first six lessons in this 35-part series. Questions focus on rates of reactions and catalysts.
3 Views 1 Download
- Have pupils complete the quiz and show their results to check for understanding
- Use the questions with a smart response system or similar online technology to gauge your class' understanding
- Requreis a solid understanding of reaction rates and the role of a catalyst
- Shows the overall percent of answers for each response
- Provides immediate feedback so students can see how well they did and what they should continue practicing