This Rational Exponents 2 worksheet also includes:
Here's a radical way to express exponents. Pupils show what they know about rational exponents. Given four expressions with rational exponents, class members write an equivalent expression using radicals.
3 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Review how to find the index of a radical expression given a rational exponent
- Have the class write the general equivalence between radical and exponential forms
- Individuals should understand negative exponents
- Includes examples of completed work
- Provides instruction suggestions to address misconceptions