This Rational Exponents 3 assessment also includes:
Help radicals and exponents work together. A short assessment determines your pupils' ability to work with radicals and rational exponents. Scholars rewrite a multiplication expression involving a radical and fractional exponent into an expression with one base and a rational exponent.
- Challenge the learners to write the expression in radical form
- Review conversion between radical and exponential form
- Individuals should understand the properties of exponents
- Describes work at different levels of understanding
- Provides instructional suggestions to address misconceptions