Even the smallest creature can sound large and intimidating. Find out what happens when the caterpillar finds a very effective echo by asking your class to act out this light-hearted reader's theater script.
89 Views 77 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Since there isn't a clearly stated moral to the story, discuss the folk tale with your class after the performance to come up with some ideas of what the lesson might be
- Note that page eight is repeated
- The story is a bit silly, but kids will have fun playing the different animals
- The script provides stage directions as well as lines
- There are enough parts for eight or more students, depending on how many kids act as the narrator