This Reading Progress Monitoring graphic organizer also includes:
Whether used for IEP reporting, or to monitor the progress of beginners reading aloud, this worksheet permits testers to chart skill development in reading rate and fluency.
26 Views 27 Downloads
- Train classroom aides to help with these individual assessments
- Although designed to monitor IEP progress, the chart is equally appropriate for checking the progress of all young readers
- The worksheet includes an example of how to use the chart to record growth
- Also attached to the resource are charts for vocabulary identification and story sequencing
- The chart does not include a place to record the reader's name