This Reflect on This lesson plan also includes:
What's the fairest resource on reflections of them all? Learners investigate reflections using mirrors and kaleidoscopes. They then use their findings to explore the measures of interior angles of regular polygons.
3 Views 1 Download
- Collaborate with an art teacher to create kaleidoscopes
- Pupils should have some familiarity with reflections
- Activity requires mirrors, straightedges, protractors, tape, and colored paper
- Provides a link to a video that shows the setup of the activity
- Includes worksheets for the lesson