This Reflecting on Your Work—Cardiac Output, Rates of Change, and Accumulation lesson plan also includes:
Never make the same mistakes again. Young learners reflect on their work from the Cardiac Output unit. They study two additional situations, sediments in the Des Moines River and blood flow in the brain, and consider similarities to the original problem.
- Team up with an Earth Science teacher for the sediments portion of the lesson
- The last of four lessons in the Cardiac Output unit; individuals must have completed the prior three lessons
- Pupils should have familiarity with rates of change
- Provides data tables for each activity
- Gives detailed instructions in the lesson guide
- No worksheets for the activities