This Reflections on Light lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made; if you want a different result, make a different choice. The core instructional activity allows young scientists to infer the law of reflection by experimenting with light and mirrors. The extension activities are inquiry-based experiments.
- Team teach the lesson with math and science faculty
- Leave plenty of time for the extensions and challenges
- The supplies are inexpensive
- Visual logic experiments
- Extensions are appropriately challenging for struggling individuals to highly gifted individuals