Similar to factoring, your learners will be able to regroup algebraic expressions with the distributive property. The fifth video in a series of seven shows in graphics how different group items can be broken down into smaller groups with the property. Use with next video in series for examples with algabraic expressions.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Great introduction of topic
- Visual context of factoring
- Use with other videos in series
- Notes template provided as graphic organizer
- No numerical examples
- Need prior knowledge of distributive property