This Relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union during the Cold War lesson plan also includes:
- Relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union during the Cold War
- Answer Key
- Student Reference
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Class members consider what they would have done during the Berlin Blockade or how they would handle the Communist revolution in China using graphic organizers and activities to help build arguments. They also consider the philosophies behind communism and capitalism.
- Have pupils make proposals to Nikita Khrushchev and John F. Kennedy on the Cuban Missile Crisis using included activities
- Learners may need computer access to complete some activities
- Resource presumes pupils have content background
- Unit is seventh in a 14-part series on differentiated instruction for history classes, Second History Curriculum
- Ideas to vary instruction for learners is easy to implement with the provided resources.
- Learners engage by making recommendations in real historical situations.